- 2 x Regal Salmon Fillet Portions, defrosted
- 4 tbsps Butter
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 90ml Honey
- 25g Brown Sugar
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in the honey, brown, sugar and coconut. Bring to the boil and remove from heat. Allow to cool and transfer to a large bowl.
2) Add the salmon and turn to coat; cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3) Preheat oven to 190°C.
4) Arrange the salmon in the dish and pour over some of the marinade. You may wish to sprinkle the fillets with a little extra coconut.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes, basting occasionally with the remaining marinade, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Warm through any leftover marinade and spoon over salmon.