- 1.5Kg Regal Turbot, fresh or defrosted
- 220ml Red Wine
- 1 tsp Flour & 1 tbsp Butter, beaten together
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 454g Potatoes, quartered and boiled
1) Cut the turbot into 4 pieces, salt and let sit for a ½ an hour.
2) Place the carrot, parsley and onion in the bottom of a saucepan and season.
3) Lay the fish and bay leaf on top.
4) Pour the wine and 3-4 tablespoons of water in, boil then reduce the heat and leave to simmer.
5) When the fish is done, drain the liquid into another pan, add the butter/flour mix. Stir and let simmer until the sauce starts to thicken a little.
6) Arrange the fish and potatoes on a serving platter drizzled with the sauce.