Halibut with a Peanut Crust
- 2 x 225g Regal Halibut Fillet Portions, fresh or defrosted, skinned
- 55g Salted Peanuts, roughly chopped
- 4 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- Grated rind and juice of half a Lime
- 1 Plum Tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
1) Pre-heat the grill.
2) Place the fish onto a lightly greased grill pan.
3) Mix the peanuts, spring onions, lime rind and juice, tomato, olive oil and black pepper in a bowl; spoon on to the fish and grill for 6-8 minutes.
4) Garnish with lemon or lime wedges and serve with stir-fried baby vegetables.
Provided By: Sea Fish Authority