- 12 Regal Cooked Crevettes, defrosted
- 100g Regal Smoked Salmon, chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Minced Onions
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 80ml Dry White Wine
- Good handful of Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsps Unsalted Butter
1) Peel the crevettes. Using a small knife, make a deep slit down the back. Remove and discard the vein (if present) and set 10 prawns aside in the refrigerator.
2) Heat the olive oil in frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and scrape into a food processor. Add the breadcrumbs, parsley, smoked salmon, the 2 leftover prawns and egg white to the blender and blend until smooth.
4) Scrape the mixture into a small bowl. Remove the crevettes from the refrigerator and lay them flat on a work surface. Spoon some stuffing into each prawn and lightly press the sides together around the stuffing.
5) Pre-heat the grill. Arrange the stuffed crevettes in a small ovenproof dish, pour in the wine and place under the grill for about 4-6 minutes or until prawns and stuffing are warmed through.
6) Remove from the grill and transfer the prawns to a serving plate.
7) Stir the butter into the remaining liquid in the ovenproof dish and pour over the prawns.