- 500g Regal Half Shell New Zealand Mussels, defrosted
- 70g fresh Breadcrumbs
- 55g grated Parmesan Cheese (or Stilton)
- 1 small clove Garlic, chopped
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- Rind and juice of half a Lemon
- Half an Egg, beaten
- Salt and Black Pepper
1) In a large bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic, tomatoes, lemon and egg. Season.
2) Arrange the mussels onto a large baking sheet.
3) Spoon over the mussel mixture, place under a moderate grill and cook for 5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are crispy.
Serve immediately on a bed of salad leaves.
Provided By: Sea Fish Authority