- 150g Regal Superior Prawns, defrosted
- 50g Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tbsps Butter
- ½ tbsp Flour
- ¼ Pint Milk
- 3 Eggs, hard-boiled
- 50g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
1) Fry the mushrooms in 1 tbsp of the butter until soft, set aside.
2) Melt a further 1 tbsp of butter for the sauce in a small pan, stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and gradually stir in the milk.
4) Bring to the boil slowly and continue to cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
5) Roughly chop the eggs and add to the sauce with 25g of cheese, the prawns and fried mushrooms; season.
6) Stir in the remaining butter and reheat without boiling.
7) Pour into buttered ramekin dishes.
8) Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top and brown under a hot grill.
Serve at once.