Pesto Pasta Parcels
These easy cook parcels will complement cubes of salmon or white fish as well as prawns and scallops – just be sure to vary your cooking time to suit the needs of the seafood used.
- 450g Dried Fettuccine, cooked as per packet instructions
- Ready made Pesto
- 4 tsps Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 125ml Dry White Wine
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut out four sheets of greaseproof baking paper (approx 30cm square).
- Mix the cooked fettuccine with about 4 tbsp’s of pesto.
- Put 1 tsp of olive oil in the centre of each piece of the baking paper and divide the pasta between the four squares.
- Place your choice of seafood on top.
- Mix a little more pesto in with the garlic and spoon over the seafood.
- Season and fold over the edges of the paper to form a parcel.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C – raw king prawns and raw cubed fish will take between 10-15 minutes, cooked shellfish and scallops will need around 6-8.
- Serve from the paper parcels with salad and crusty bread.