Pan Fried Turbot with Prawns
- 4 Regal Turbot portions, skinned
- 200g Regal Superior Prawns, defrosted
- 30g Butter
- 2 Large Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 100g Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 120ml Double Cream
- 220ml White Wine
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- Parsley, to garnish
1) Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the shallots and garlic until soft. Stir in the mushrooms then add the white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer gently until reduced by half. Remove from the heat and add the cream and prawns. Cover to keep warm and place to one side.
3) Lightly season the turbot, brush with oil and pan fry over a high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
4) Place each steak on a warmed plate, drizzle with the sauce and garnish with lime juice and parsley.