Crab and Salmon Fishcakes
- 250g Regal Boned Salmon Fillet, poached and flaked
- 150g Regal White Crab Meat, fresh or defrosted
- 100g Regal Brown Crab Meat, fresh or defrosted
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Handful fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine the salmon, white and brown crab meat, mayonnaise, parsley, dill, red chilli and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into cakes using your hands, chill in the fridge until ready to cook.
- When ready to serve, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Fry the fishcakes in the oil for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden-brown and crisp.
- Serve with crisp salad, warm bread and tartare sauce.
Recipe adapted from: The Delicious Miss Dahl