Deliveries via Regal Vans:
- This applies to orders made through our 8-10 weekly delivery service.
- There is no delivery charge for this service.
- Your order will be delivered on a Regal van by one of our friendly and knowledgeable uniformed drivers.
- We usually deliver between the hours of 13:00 and 20:00.
- We endeavour to deliver at a time convenient to yourself - we request a delivery window of no less than two hours but ask that you be as flexible as possible with your delivery timings to assist our busy drivers.
- We prefer payment at time of order either by debit or credit card, if this is not convenient we will accept a cheque (preferable) or cash upon delivery. Cheques should be made Payable to "Regal Fish Supplies Ltd".
- For orders placed online payment will be taken at time of ordering by credit or debit card
- We advise that you check your order upon receipt; we ask that you contact us a soon as feasibly possible should you experience a problem with your order. For our Customer Care Terms & Conditions please click here.
Deliveries via Courier:
- This applies to additional requested deliveries made outside of your 8-10 weekly delivery cycle (should we be unable to provide you with an extra delivery via our Regal vans).
- Should you wish to take advantage of delivery via courier service, the following prices apply:
Cost of delivery for orders under £35 is £5.95.
Cost of delivery for orders £35 and over is £3.95.
Cost of delivery for orders £65 and over is FREE!
- Deliveries are made on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - you can choose which day is best for you.
- If you place your order before 17:00 on a Monday, delivery can be made the same week, orders placed after this time will be delivered the following week.
- Delivery times are normally between 08:00 - 17:00 – specified delivery times cannot be provided.
- Before noon deliveries are available. The cost for this service is £10.00, regardless of postal area.
- Products are packaged in polystyrene containers with dry ice or ice packs for frozen and fresh products respectively.
- Containers containing dry ice will be fully labelled.
- The courier will deliver the order to your specified address. Once your order has been despatched it will become your responsibility to ensure that delivery can be made. Please advise us of a suitable place to leave your order should you not be available to receive delivery. The courier will not leave an order without a signature unless authorised to do so. By providing us with instructions on where to leave the order (in the event that you are unable to receive delivery), you are authorising the order to be left without a signature. If the courier is unable to make delivery, your order will be returned to the depot where, due to the perishable nature of the product, it will be disposed of.
- Payment for your order and delivery charge must be made at the time of order either by debit or charge card (minimal charge may apply).