The Company have the following commitments and objectives:-
- Fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the environment.
- Recognise the impact of our operations on the local and global environment and commit to reduce this through developing and implementing a programme of continuous improvement, including the responsible sourcing of fresh & frozen fish and fish products.
- Actively assess any environmental effects of new processes and developments within the business.
- Provide the necessary information to enable proper use, storage and disposal of Company products to prevent harmful effects on the environment.
- Aim to apply the principles of reduction, reuse and recycle in the management of all resources.
TREVOR WHELLER has ultimate responsibility for this policy and through the Management Team and Supervisors, will direct this policy to all concerned